1. Is it wrong that I want one of those shiny Final Fantasy XII Potions
? It is a silly item, but the blue glass is pritti! And I could put it on my windowsill and no one would know it was actually nerdy!
2. I am fully expecting Balthier or Fran to smack Vaan in the back of the head at some point in this game, and I will laugh and laugh. Not that I dislike Vaan, but he's so very clueless. (hint: never ask a lady her age. Never.)
3. One of the biggest laughs at Ohayocon was Vaan's Clueless Moment when Balthier suggested he might trade something else for the ring.
4. Those little bunnies hopping around are too cute. They squeak and wiggle. I can't kill them.
5. All the Viera are bunny-ladies. Where are all the boy bunnies? They are, after all, bunnies. You know.
6. It has become very clear that the game designers watched the original Star Wars trilogy several times and said, "Hey! George Lucas stole this plot from Japan; let's steal it back for a Final Fantasy game! We'll have an Empire and Jawas and everything!" Because Balthier "watch your mouth kid, or you're gonna find yourself floating home" = Han Solo, and Fran = Chewbacca, and Vaan "aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper" = Luke Skywalker, and Ashe "if money is all that you love, then that's what you'll receive" = Princess Leia, and Basch "you're my only hope" = Obi-Wan Kenobi and Penelo is.. er.. ok, I don't have an equivalent for that one.
7. When I first met Balthier, I thought he was strong in teh ghey, because all FF males are teh ghey until proven otherwise. I don't think so now. He's metrosexual. Furthermore, to quote Jay and Silent Bob, he's a "smooth pimp who loves the pussy." I'm sure of this.
8. I talk to the game. As in "OK, WHICH ONE OF YOU ASSHOLES STEPPED ON THE TRAP?"
9. We need a cameo by Arseley. Seriously. That would rule.